Fulfillment through Odoo Website
Features of this module:
1) Customer Registration through Odoo website
2) Profile Creation in Odoo
3) Inventory Management through Odoo website
4) Shipment, Tracking through Odoo website
5) Market Place management through Odoo website
Please check steps below:
- Sign Up in Odoo website as customer (Customer registration happens here)
2 We have registered “Vicky” as customer so we can now login as vicky in Odoo Database…
3. Now we can go inside Odoo db as Vicky User….
4. Click on website module in Odoo…
5. On Odoo website we can see my profile tab from here we can create our profile for this Odoo DB…
6 After creating profile we can see Inventory tab. In Inventory Tab we can create our product which is related to Vicky user….
7. After hitting on button create product this product which we have created from odoo website is getting created automatically in Odoo backend with linked user…
so that we can distinguish which product is related to which customer…
8.In Inventory tab we have Manage Inventory Option available after hitting on Manage inventory we can see our own created product with following information: Product Name, Reference, Quantity, Price , Weight and Print label button..
9. We can enter number of bar code to be printed and it will get printed in new tab….
10. We have shipment tab in Odoo website where we can add shipment for any particular customer . We can add address , Product , Quantity and Price for shipment….
11 After Saving above form new purchase order is getting created….
12. After hitting on Shipment… Customer can see their own created shipment information like Purchase Order, Creation Date, Expiration date, Product Quantity, Address, tracking number, Carrier and print label
13. Shipment in done status can not be edited….
14. Carrier Info is getting updated in back-end odoo automatically…
15 We can create different market places like Amazon , Ebay from Odoo website and can link with customer who have created it. Also we can check Orders here
For more information please contact email@example.com