CXPay Integration with Odoo is nothing but third party payment gateway Integration within Odoo that is with Odoo website. Here we can provide facility to customer to create their website in Odoo with Shop.
Customer can order online and process payment from Odoo with the use of CXPay Integration. Please note Odoo does not store any sensitive information regarding your credit card. everything will be stored in third party gateways and managed from there.
Please check steps below:
1)Go to “Settings—–>Payments—–>Payment Acquirers” for configuration and set up .
2) We can see Payment Acquirer configuration in this page.
3) We can add username and password for configuration.
4) Go to “Accounting—–>Journals—–>Journals”, you will see the following webpage
5) Select Default debit and Credit Account…..
6) Now all the configurations are done for CXPay.
7) Click on product named “Test” or camera icon and go for add to cart option.
8) Hit on “Add to Cart” and add products in cart…
9) Hit on “Process Checkout” button —> Add Billing and Shipping Address —> Confirm….
10 )After hitting on “Confirm” button we can go for payment processing…..
11) Click on “Cxpay” option and fill out necessary Information….
12) Validate the information for payment processing…..
13) After completing this process orders gets confirmed…….
14) To track the order in odoo, go to “Sales——>Sales——>Sales Orders”
15) Edit the orders and check payment acquirer updated with transactions…
16) You can check saved Transaction Id in CXPay Transaction Details tab in Odoo.
17 ) Copy this “Transaction ID” and login to CXpay account
18) Here click on “Reports”, paste the copied “Transaction ID” to text box and finally click on “Submit” button.
This will give you entire information regarding your payment….
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org